RIFENG PIPING SYSTEMS
Rifeng Enterprise Co. Ltd is a global piping system supplier and the largest manufacturer of piping systems in the world.
Rifeng systems are used in more than 100 countries and have been approved by over 60 international certification with approvals such as Watermark, NSF (USA), WRAS (UK), SKZ (Germany). Rifeng provide advanced piping solutions for plumbing, gas and heating transportation in all building types and with there 100 strong R&D division, Rifeng keep ahead of the competition.
SPK Industries are the exclusive suppliers of Rifeng Piping Systems in New Zealand.
Rifeng piping systems provide the tradesman with an economical, easily installed and robust solution for potable Water, Natural Gas, LPG installation and Underfloor Heating systems.
Simplicity is the key to Rifeng Systems because all systems utilise the one fitting, the same high quality DZR Brass, Stainless Steel crimp fitting is suitable for Water and Gas, meaning less van stock, no confusion, and faster installation.
- All Rifeng fittings are suitable for potable water (plumbing) and Gas (Natural & LPG)
- A choice of Pex or MLP (Multilayer) pipes for potable water (plumbing) 16mm- 50mm
- MLP (Multilayer) Gas pipe 16mm – 50mm
- Underfloor heating systems using MLP (Multilayer) pipe
- All Rifeng systems utilise a common crimping tool available in either manual or battery powered
Refer to the Rifeng Brochure below for more information